Interagency collaboration promotes more effective service delivery, improves the role definition of participating agencies and improves the quality and quantity of information about cases and clients. Part of our work at the AATI is finding ways to support vulnerable adults and strengthen our understanding and practices to combat those who would do them harm.
Safeguarding adults who are at risk is the responsibility of social services and law enforcement. This year, a Law Enforcement Pre-Intensive program is focused on developing connections and collaboration between social service providers and law enforcement.
GOALS FOR THIS LAW ENFORCEMENT PRE-INTENSIVE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
• Creating sustainable collaborations that are innovative, creative, and transform our efforts to serve and protect adults at risk
• Promoting leadership and collaboration through problem solving partnerships
• Implementing standard practices that will result in sustainable, positive, measurable outcomes for clients
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please register online at https://tinyurl.com/2018AATILEPREINTENSIVEDSSPUB and follow the on-screen instructions which will guide you through the registration process for the 2018 Adult Abuse Training Institute (AATI) Law Enforcement Pre-Intensive.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS ASSOCIATEDWITH THIS EVENTS?
The Registration fee for the 2018 AATI Law Enforcement Pre-Intensive is $100.00 for Non-DSS registrants (DSS employees will not be charged a fee for attending this event).
- Payment can be made by voucher, check or purchase order. Payments MUST BE RECEIVED by Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging before the event.
- Make payments payable to “RF-CUNY”, and mail to:
Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging at Hunter College
2180 Third Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10035
Attn: Eusebio Silverio
NOTE: Reference “2018 AATI LE Pre-Int” and the name(s) of the attendee(s) on the check or voucher.
- There are no lodging accommodations for this event. Therefore registrants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations, if needed.
- This event will be held at the Albany Marriott Hotel, 189 Wolf Road, Albany, NY 12205.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS
AUGUST 24, 2018.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact:
Rose-Marie Mahase at (212) 396-7833 or email@example.com